15th October 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

When the admission will open for M.Phil course in Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur?

Hi,
Kindly tell me the admission date in Rani Durgavati University for M.Phil course. Please tell me about this immediately.

17th July 2016, 12:40 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission will open for M.Phil course in Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Kindly tell me the admission date in Rani Durgavati University for M.Phil course. Please tell me about this immediately.
The application through online process open from 04th July 2016 to 05th September 2016 through online. The hard copy of the filled in application form along with attested supportive documents should be submitted to the university teaching department. The eligible candidates should appear for an entrance test for three hours. Those studied Master's Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks can apply for the M.Phil. The website Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?