29th January 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

When the application form will be out for Master degree in History at Delhi University?

Sir/Mam, I am a BA student and after my graduation I want to pursue Master degree in history from Delhi University. So please let me know when the application form will be out and what is the method of admission.

28th May 2017, 06:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form will be out for Master degree in History at Delhi University?

In order to pursue post graduation or master's degree in History from Delhi University, you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university. The admission for internal students are done on merit basis and the for external students the admission is done on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview.

The online application forms for master degree in History in Delhi University will be released by 31st May 2017 and the examination will be conducted on June 2017.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?