28th February 2018, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for M.Tech from Cochin University of Science and Technology?

Sir, I am Electrical Engineering graduate and want to pursue M.Tech from Cochin University of Science and Technology. Please tell me when to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in CUSAT with a rank of 11112?
  2. Can I get selected in CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com
  3. Will I get admission in CUSAT with a rank of 4511 in general category?
  4. How to apply for training in NTPC while studying in Cochin University of Science and Technology with Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Can I get selected for CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com, LLB
  6. Will I get admission in CUSAT with waiting list rank of 2 for EC?
  7. Colleges in Kerala offering Genetic Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in CUSAT after scoring 1098 rank in OBH?
  9. Criteria for admission in M.Sc Oceanography? Institutes offering this course?
  10. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  11. Eligibility to do M.Phil in Modern Physics from Cochin University of Science and Technology? When to apply for it?
  12. Which college is possible with 4928 rank in CUSAT CAT?
  13. Top five universities to do PhD after M.Sc Medical Microbiology? Which topic is best and demanded in future?
  14. Do I have a chance for admission in CUSAT Main campus with 8550 score in CUSAT CAT 2016
  15. Terms and conditions to get admission in Engineering course at Cochin University of Science and Technology for the Uganda student?
  16. Jobs after B.Tech with less than 50% marks in 12th and 55% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. To get admission in Cochin University of Science and Technology do I need to appear for NATA exam?
  18. Can I get admission in CUSAT affiliated colleges with 125 OBH category rank and 3207 general category rank?
15th March 2018, 09:42 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When to apply for M.Tech from Cochin University of Science and Technology?

For doing MTech in any university or institution in the country, there is a single entrance exam i.e. GATE.

You have to work hard and get a good rank in the GATE exam.

All the universities and colleges release the vacancies for the MTech.

You need to apply in all the colleges separately, after the result of GATE.

If they shortlist you, they will call you for the further rounds, which may include interview.

If you can get through it, you can take the admission in the institute of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?