28th October 2016, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence of South New Delhi? When will the admission start for the same?

Respected Sir, I want to know when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence of South New Delhi? When will the admission start for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  2. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  3. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  4. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  5. How to take admission in B.Ed correspondence from Delhi University? When will be the entrance exam held? What is the fee structure?
  6. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in B.Ed program?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Com from Delhi School of Correspondence?
  9. Procedure to get admission in KV for 1st class in South Delhi -- [New]
  10. Best coaching institute for NDA in South Delhi?
  11. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  12. Whether T.I.M.E institute provide same coaching class in Delhi Public School South Region? When the admission will be started? Fee structure of T.I.M.E institute?
  13. List of good coaching centers for CLAT exam in South Delhi near Defense Colony?
  14. Which is the best coaching center in South Delhi for CS course?
  15. B.Ed from Delhi University after completing B.Com from DU through correspondence?
  16. Right time to join Coaching for BBA Entrance Exam? Best Coaching centers for this Exam in South Delhi?
  17. What is the qualification of 5 years LLB correspondence course? What is the time of start of admission?
  18. Admission in B.Arch correspondence course? Best colleges in Delhi for that?
15th November 2016, 07:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence of South New Delhi? When will the admission start for the same?

The important tentative date of entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence of South New Delhi are given below.

=> Date of sale of application form: 20 March 2017

=> Last date of submission of application form: 15 April 2017

=> Date of Entrance examination 26 May 2017.

=> Date of Admission start: 20 July 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?