16th December 2016, 06:46 PM
Kamlesh 03

When should I apply for MA Education Division Improvement exam of CSS University?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Improvement exam of MA Education Division so but I am confused that when should I apply for the exam. I want to know when should I apply for MA Education Division Improvement exam of CSS University? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th December 2016, 10:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I apply for MA Education Division Improvement exam of CSS University?

You can apply for improvement exam when applications are open for back papers. The exam are conducted along with the back papers of the respective stream of the course. You can get the application form from the college or institute.

If application for back paper exam is available, then for improvement exam will also be available. Just contact the college or university from where you have studied.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?