19th July 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Whether German universities will allow candidates to take up masters in their respective universities if having less than 60% aggregate?

I would like to know whether german universities will allow candidates to take up masters in there respective universities if an candidate is have less aggregate like below 60%... and at same time having a appropriate score in the required entrance exam..

pls help on this. thx...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get in German universities for Masters?
  2. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  3. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  4. How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?
  5. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  6. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  7. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  8. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  9. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  10. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  11. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  12. Can I get scholarship from German Universities for doing Masters in Production Engineering?
  13. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  15. Possibility of securing a chance in German universities for MS in Automobile engineering?
  16. In which universities can I apply for English after doing my B.A? Eligibility criteria for respective universities?
  17. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  18. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
19th May 2017, 11:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether German universities will allow candidates to take up masters in their respective universities if having less than 60% aggregate?

There is no issues with your percentage of marks. The only thing that matters is the score in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. If you have good score in these exams, then chances will be good.

Hence, try to score well in these exams, so that you don't face problems in getting admission in a reputed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?