17th December 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Whether non-CMAT students can get admission to study MBA in this academic year? Procedure to get admission through CMAT?

hello
i want to know that this year non cmat students
can get admission in mba or not.
And also that till when is the admission procedure
for mba is going on for cmat students?

2nd January 2015, 10:28 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Whether non-CMAT students can get admission to study MBA in this academic year? Procedure to get admission through CMAT?

Yes Non CMAT students can easily get admission in MBA. There are various way to get admission in MBA College., i.e., through CAT, MAT, XAT, University own Entrance Exam and etc. Even one can take direct admission in MBA Colleges, Colleges which offers direct admission.

To get admission through CMAT in MBA Colleges you have to apply online in the official website www.aicte-cmat.in

Procedure for CMAT:

1. General Awareness

2. Language Comprehensive

3. Logical Reasoning

4. Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation

Each section comprises a total of 25 questions for a maximum of 100 marks (in each section). Duration of the test is 3 hours.

CMAT 2015 Exam will be conducted between 19 Feb 2015 to 22 Feb 2015.
22nd May 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether non-CMAT students can get admission to study MBA in this academic year? Procedure to get admission through CMAT?

Without cmat can i gate admition in b. K school of management or k. S school of management? And if yes how to apply for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?