25th October 2021, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Will it be beneficial for me to undergo Master of Software degree after completing my BCA?

Will it be beneficial for me to undergo "Master of Software" degree after completing my BCA

30th October 2021, 10:20 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will it be beneficial for me to undergo Master of Software degree after completing my BCA?

Yes, of course, BCA+MCA degree is equivalent to B.Tech in CSE. MSc Software Engineering courses are designed for BSc students with good Maths background.
31st October 2021, 08:13 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Will it be beneficial for me to undergo Master of Software degree after completing my BCA?

Will it be beneficial for me to undergo a Master of Software degree after completing my BCA?

The coursework in a master's program in software engineering will equip you to work in a range of fields. You will be able to develop leadership and problem-solving skills that are necessary for leadership positions. You can develop interdisciplinary skills such as cost analysis, critical thinking, and project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?