30th July 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to do my masters in graphic designing while doing B.Tech third year?

Im Rejo Eapen, im doing btech third year,i would like to continue my studies as i wish to do masters in graphic designing,but i don't have proper knowledge of where to study..and which place is preferable to do this course ?

7th February 2017, 11:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to do my masters in graphic designing while doing B.Tech third year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im Rejo Eapen, im doing btech third year,i would like to continue my studies as i wish to do masters in graphic designing,but i don't have proper knowledge of where to study..and which place is preferable to do this course ?

It is not possible to do masters in graphic designing course while studying B.Tech third year course. To study any master’s degree you have to complete your graduation first. So you have to complete the B.Tech graduation first in order to study master’s degree in graphic designing. There are various graphic design master degree courses available like Master of Graphic + Multimedia Design, MA Graphic Design, Master of Design etc. The courses are available in many colleges in India. The duration of the course will be two years. The course will explore wide range of creative fields and it is useful to bridge the traditional art and technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?