22nd July 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for INSPIRE scholarship if I repeat 2nd year of B.Sc honors?

After being selected on the basis of class 12th result for the INSPIRE scholarship. Will I be eligible to recieve this scholarship if I repeat my 2nd year of B.Sc honors?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for inspire scholarship after scoring 90.3% in 2nd PU
  2. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  3. Eligibility for inspire scholarship after 1st semester of BSc physics
  4. Can I apply if haven't got Inspire Scholarship last year being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  5. Applying for inspire scholarship while doing B.Sc 2nd year is possible?
  6. Are dropper students eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  8. Can I apply for inspire scholarship, if failed in one subject and dropped 1 year?
  9. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  10. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  11. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  12. Am I eligible for Inspire Scholarship? I am a student of BSc 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get the inspire scholarship if I have completed 12th with 97.5% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?
  15. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  16. When will I receive my Inspire Scholarship(SHE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  18. Chances to get Inspire scholarship if got two backlog in 1st year? When the application form will be issue? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?