9th November 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Will I face any difficulty in job if study distance MTech course?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am in my final year of my BTech course and I am proudly telling you that I have secured a reputed job through on campus placement. However, I am interested to study MTech course as well and I have applied for GATE and preparing for it. Now, I am thinking to do distance course of MTech. So, if I do this course then I will face any difficulty during my job?

21st November 2019, 04:45 PM
sandyghose

Default Re: Will I face any difficulty in job if study distance MTech course?

Obviously you have to take permission from your company. and another option is there, you can take permission for leave without pay for full time course. But it will break your service period. But after completion full time course you will have better option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?