31st January 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem if I have backlogs in 5th semester to do higher studies in future?

I am having backlog in 5th semester in 3 year graduate programme. will it affect me in higher studies and job? Can you please let me know what should I do in case if it's going to affect me? Awaiting to get some good advice. Please consider.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  2. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  3. How should I become a Bank PO if i am a final year mechanical engineering student
  4. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  5. Is there a problem to do higher studies in Abroad after doing B.Tech in Biotech with Backlogs
  6. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  7. Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?
  8. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  9. B.Tech completed but backlogs are pending - Placement and Higher studies admission problems? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible for me to do higher studies if I completed graduation with backlogs but cleared all?
  11. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  12. Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?
  13. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  14. What is the latest eligibility criteria for Infosys? I have 2 backlogs in 5th semester
  15. Will I get job in 2016 after having 7 backlogs?
  16. Will there be problem in placement if I have cleared backlogs in the last semester?
  17. Chances to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in IISC for a B.Sc(Mathematics) 5th semester student of University College Of Science, Tumkur University?
  18. Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?
31st January 2016, 04:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem if I have backlogs in 5th semester to do higher studies in future?

Yes, backlogs will effect your higher studies. You will be not eligible to get admission in higher course.

To get admission in any higher course in any recognised university candidates need to have their previous degree without any backlogs.

So, you need to clear your backlog before getting admission in other course.
31st January 2016, 06:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem if I have backlogs in 5th semester to do higher studies in future?

Definitely if you have even a single backlog in your graduation course then you will have to face many troubles in getting job or for studying further education. Because in the current market there is too much competition and every company offers recruitment to all clear students with minimum of 55% marks in the graduation.
Now you have to study the subject with full dedication to clear your backlog. If you feel need of coaching then you should join any good coaching center to prepare that particular subject. As per the rules declared by the UGC you must have to clear all backlogs with in two years after your regular course duration.
31st January 2016, 09:37 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are not eligible to get admission in higher studies course without clearing all the paper.

So, you need to clear your backlog to get admission in higher studies or to get recruitment in jobs on graduation qualification.

It is necessary that candidate must have no backlog in any paper to appear for any entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?