23rd September 2015, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Not recieved CTS Offer Letter yet

I did not get offer letter and there is no communication from CTS after 22-Aug-2015 (interview date). I was told my designation and salary offer and to expect offerletter in 7 days but its more than 30 days i din not get any confirmation..feels like waste of time...The HR who mailed me interview call is now not knowing who is handling and what's happing inside regarding my offer letter..Feeling pissed off
10th December 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Is there anyone who attended interview with CTS for .Net on 21st Nov'2015 at SRM campus and got selected? I also got selected but I didnt get the offer letter yet.
17th May 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i have attended cts interview on 4th april 2016. i cleared Tr and Hr got a mail to submit the pan card i have submitted till now there is no formal communication almost a month has been completed can i expect the offer letter,
20th June 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi , is there anyone who attended the interview at CTS, Pallikaranai for QTP. Please confirm your offer.
3rd June 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i attended the cognizant interview on 13th may and i cleared all rounds, hr told me you will get offer letter in 2 weeks, but till now i haven't received any information from them. What should i do now?
11th December 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

HI Friends,

I have attended CTS interview on 04th Nov 2017. I cleared 2 technical rounds and HR on same day itself. HR told me you will get update in couple of days.

And after 2 weeks i got mail HR, that need to share required document. mentioned as 'Urgent'. i have shared those within same day itself.

After that i didn't received any updated from them. i drop mail to HR who requested to shared documents. As what update. as usually now update/ reply from them. passing a month now.

Totally 1 month passed till now, i haven't not received offer letter till.

Could you please any one suggest me in this case. Shall i hope that i will received offer.

Thanks....
17th July 2018, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Company expects to work as per SLA. Why they don't maintain their TAT in interview process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?