23rd February 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend TCS On-Campus Drive having remarks in E2 and E3 being a Chemical final year student?

Sir,
I am a Chemical Engineering final year student. I have completed my 10th with 83%, PUC with 7.21 CGPA, upto now my CGPA is 7 but in E2 and E3 there some remarks for 4 subjects but at present I don't have any backlogs except those remarks. Can I eligible for TCS On-Campus Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for B.Tech final year student waiting for result of 2nd semester improvement exam?
  2. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  3. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive with 6.5 CGPA being a CSE final year student?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  6. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  8. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?
  10. Can I apply for TCS Off-Campus Drive with 80.5% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 71% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog?
  11. When will TCS conduct the off campus drive?
  12. How can I get job in TCS after experiencing in any small IT Firm being a B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  13. How can I prepare to crack TCS On-Campus drive being a B.E.(CSE) final year student?
  14. Detailed information about the off-campus drive of Multinational Companies in Delhi and Rajasthan?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 57.5% till 3rd year having 2 backlogs?
  16. Am I eligible to attend TCS On-Campus Aptitude Test if secured 75% in both 10th & 12th but 59.7% in B.Tech?
  17. Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?
  18. Am I eligible to sit for TCS campus recruitment? I am a MCA final year student
28th February 2016, 01:41 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend TCS On-Campus Drive having remarks in E2 and E3 being a Chemical final year student?

Yes you are eligible to attend the TCS On-Campus Drive as you do not have any backlogs at present and you are having more than 60% marks throughout your career.
If you have 60% marks throughout your career then you are eligible for to attend the TCS On-Campus Drive.
So you are eligible with the information you have given.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?