7th December 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to build a career in Education sector as a Teacher after completing BE?

Respected Sir, I am a BE graduate and a home maker now. I had been into Software field and had left the job few years ago. I want to work as a teacher now so I want to know am I eligible to build a career in Education sector as a Teacher after completing BE? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 05:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to build a career in Education sector as a Teacher after completing BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a BE graduate and a home maker now. I had been into Software field and had left the job few years ago. I want to work as a teacher now so I want to know am I eligible to build a career in Education sector as a Teacher after completing BE? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can pursue your career as a Teacher or Lecturer in schools or polytechnic colleges or engineering colleges after completion of BE. While working as a lecturer, you can pursue M.Tech, so that you can upgrade your education. After M.Tech you can work in the engineering colleges also as an Assistant Professor. With BE qualification you can work in private polytechnic colleges and private engineering colleges as a teaching faculty. The salary will be less compared to the government organizations. The teaching career is one of the prestigious and valuable careers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?