9th July 2016, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job after completion of B.Tech if I have scored less than 60% marks in 12th?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am yogesh..i got 58% in 12th. wid pcm...i want to do b.tech bt will i able to get good job like in mnc in future......will this marks effect my future...plz sir help me m waitting 4 u rply? Can you please provide me the right answer?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Jobs having scored 62% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 72% in ECE but scored 51% in PCM?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job after completion of B.Tech if I have scored less than 60% marks in 12th?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 51% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of 10th with 65% marks in 47% marks in 12th?
  5. Which is the best course between M.Sc and MCA after completion of B.Sc? Can I get job after scoring 52% marks in 12th Class?
  6. Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a job in reputed IT companies after completion of BCA with 78% marks?
  8. Can I get job in IOCL with GATE scorecard if secured 53% in B.Tech?
  9. Is it difficult to get job if scored 58 marks in 12th Mathematics?
  10. Am I eligible to get a Civil Engineering based Government job if I scored less marks in class 12th Maths? Can I apply for UPSC or GATE exam?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in private companies having 45% in 12th?
  12. Guidance to get core job in Instrumentation after completion of B.E? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible for me to get a job in IT companies if I have scored less 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in Indian Navy after completion of 12th standar?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in Navy after completion of 12th with commerce?
  16. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting job in software company?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have scored 59.6% marks in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th and 78% marks in BCA?
9th July 2016, 12:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after completion of B.Tech if I have scored less than 60% marks in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to get a job after completion of your B.Tech course even if you have less than 60% marks in your 12th standard. But, there are some MNC companies which asks for minimum 60% marks throughout academics. So, in such cases, you are not eligible to attend the recruitment process. So, I suggest you to first check the required eligibility criteria and if you satisfy it, then apply for the job.
9th July 2016, 05:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after completion of B.Tech if I have scored less than 60% marks in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech course and and eligible to get admission in government colleges after qualifying in entrance examination.

I do not think that if you perform well in b.tech course and have better theory and practical knowledge you will face much more problem in getting the jobs in MNC.

So, you do not need to get frustreted with what had already been happened you need to focus on your future goal to make it to better MNC.

Yes, there may be some question during interview about the reason of having poor score in 10+2 but if you have a nobel cause it does not matter alot.
9th July 2016, 08:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Most of the MNC companies prefer the candidates who have scored more than 55% in overall academic session but the candidates who have experience of 4 to 5 years in small companies are eligible to get job in MNC company.
I would like to suggest you to complete your BTech with good academic performance and then join a small company and after getting exposer to the work apply in Big MNC companies like Google, Oracle etc. Once you gain experience your percentage doesn't matter.
9th July 2016, 10:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am yogesh..i got 58% in 12th. wid pcm...i want to do b.tech bt will i able to get good job like in mnc in future......will this marks effect my future...plz sir help me m waitting 4 u rply? Can you please provide me the right answer?
Yes, you are eligible to get a job after completion of B.Tech if you have scored less than 60% marks in 12th. Only Top IT companies insist on marks criteria in all the academics including SSLC, HSC and Engineering. Other companies will recruits on the basis of Graduation (B.Tech) marks. So you can get a job in after completion of B.Tech with good marks i.e. over 60% marks. For getting a job you should be very good in Communication and should have very good Technical knowledge.
9th July 2016, 10:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

As per 12th standard marks, you are not eligible for MNC company jobs.

Eligibility criteria for MNC companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

As per marks criteria, you are eligible for

Wipro

Syntel

iflex
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?