2nd January 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in core company with 65 percentage marks in B.Tech ECE?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to know that can I get a good job in any core company as well as PSU with 65 percentage? Can I get better package in any company? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

4th January 2017, 10:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in core company with 65 percentage marks in B.Tech ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, I want to know that can I get a good job in any core company as well as PSU with 65 percentage? Can I get better package in any company? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for core company.

Eligibility criteria for core companies:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for core Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for core companies recruitment.
4th January 2017, 10:19 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in core company with 65 percentage marks in B.Tech ECE?

Yes,you are eligible to get a job in core company with 65% marks in B.Tech ECE.

For good core company you have to pass graduation in any Engineering degree from a well recognized university.
And you must obtained minimum of 70% aggregate marks in engineering degree

The many of the Public Sector Undertaking(PSU's) the aggregate must be above 60%.
5th January 2017, 12:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to get job in Core Companies with 65% marks in B.Tech. In general, most of the companies ask candidates to have minimum 60% marks throughout the academics. The basic criteria that is required in order to get job in Core Companies is given below.

>> Minimum educational qualification required to get job in Core Company is " Bachelor Degree" in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with 65% marks in Graduation, I am sure you are certainly eligible to get job core company.
6th January 2017, 08:24 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sure, if you could clear GATE exam and perform well in the interview your past score won't be mattered much. But care should be taken to avoid arrears.
15th January 2017, 04:02 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to get a job in core company with 65 percentage marks in B.Tech ECE?

Hi,

Yes definitely. 65% is good enough to be eligible to sit in any campus interview or to appear for GATE examination.

Study well in the areas of,
- communication
- logical reasoning
- aptitude test
- verbal communication

This will help you crack interview of many companies.

I have list for you of some of the core companies for ECE,

-ISRO
-eInfochip
-Qualcomm
-Airtel
-Vodafone
-Samsung
-nokia
-dell
-micromax
-jio digital
-sony
-oracle
-wipro
-symantech
-DRDO
-Idea
-Lava
-Philips etc.

Try your best and you will make it to these companies.

Best of luck

Let me know, if you have any query on this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?