2nd January 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the lecturer job with B.Tech and CCNP certification?

I am 31 years old and I worked as a tutor in private institutions but now I am trying for a secured job like a lecturer. Can I get a lecturer job with this ccnp certification or whether I need to take M.Tech. Is there any age limit for taking M.Tech and Ph.D?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a better package after pursuing CCNA, CCNP and Network Security Certification along with MCA?
  2. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  3. Will I get a better salary package after pursuing CCNA, CCNP and Network security certification along with MCA?
  4. Which are the best college for electric diploma?
  5. Is it possible to get a job in Networking Field with CCNA Certification?
  6. Am I not eligible for getting Job in top companies if I did not do certifications during B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  9. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  10. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  12. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  13. Is Btech equivalent to msc? can i write csir net exam with btech
  14. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  15. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  16. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  17. Am I eligible to get the job of UGC Lecturer in Bangalore after completing M.Phil?
  18. How to do certification course in automobile engineering? I have completed B.Tech in ETC
4th January 2017, 09:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the lecturer job with B.Tech and CCNP certification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 31 years old and I worked as a tutor in private institutions but now I am trying for a secured job like a lecturer. Can I get a lecturer job with this ccnp certification or whether I need to take M.Tech. Is there any age limit for taking M.Tech and Ph.D?
You have completed B.Tech course, so you are eligible for lecturer post in polytechnic college.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college.

Your age should be above 18 years old.

Lecturer post in Diploma college is conducted by PSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?