18th June 2016, 02:01 PM
MRINMAY.S

Am I eligible for job in any Network Company having 3 years experience in HCL Comnet Ltd?

I am eligible for any Network company, as i have percentage of 10th (47%), H.S(42%), Diploma(75.5%),B Tech(68%), 3 years experience as network at HCL Comnet Ltd. with CCNa Global Certification .

Related Questions:
  1. Whether experience of working in HCL Comnet will help me to get job in IEI as a Senior Technician?
  2. Should I try for other job also if got selected in HCL COMNET but didn't received the offer letter yet?
  3. Being a girl candidate, is it suitable to work in HCL COMNET?
  4. Can I get job in HCL if working as Network Engineer in UK based company?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS job having 3 years work experience in HCL?
  6. Infosys or HCL Comnet, which is better to join if selected in both?
  7. HCL COMNET placement question papers? What is the pattern?
  8. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  9. Which company should I join between HCL and SYNTEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When HCL Comnet Limited Off-Campus Interview will be held in Northern India?
  11. How to face the 1st interview of HCL Comnet? Procedure to prepare for the interview?
  12. How can I get a job in Indian Railway department of Networking after completing Diploma in CSE?
  13. What is the starting package of HCL Comnet?
  14. Which is the best company to work among HCL and MindTree for a Java Developer who has 3 years of work experience?
  15. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
  16. Am I eligible for Jobs in HCL Company having secured above 60% in BCA and below 45% in 10+2?
  17. Am I eligible for TAC Engineer post in Telesonic Networks Ltd. being a Network Engineer in HCL Technologies?
  18. Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies? -- [New]
20th June 2016, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for job in any Network Company having 3 years experience in HCL Comnet Ltd?

On the basis of your present experience you can surely get job in any other network company. You need to make yourself available for job on various job portals to get some interview calls.

Selection for the job will be based on the performance in interview and also your credentials. What is the purpose of switching company will also be a question during interview most probably. Hence, be ready for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?