8th November 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for job in a good company having 58.43% in B.Tech?

I got 78 in 10th 56.7 in intermediate 58.43 in B.Tech. Am I eligible to get job in a good company? I got a call letter from company I read the letter but there is no declaration about marks if the company is offering job according to talent I'm ready to give my interview I'm so much confused. Can you give me reply fast.

8th November 2016, 07:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for job in a good company having 58.43% in B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to get a job in a good company if you have 58.43% aggregate marks in your B.Tech course from a recognised university. There are some companies like TCS, Infosys, etc., which asks for minimum 60% aggregate throughout studies for the candidate to be eligible to attend the job recruitment drive. If you check the job description and eligibility criteria, if you are found eligible for job and if you have good subject knowledge then, definitely you can get a job in a good company.
8th November 2016, 10:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for job in a good company having 58.43% in B.Tech. For getting a job in good company the required minimum percentage of marks are given below.

B.Tech -- 60%

12th -- 60%

10th -- 60%

As per my knowledge, if your percentage of marks in 10th, 12th and bachelor degree is 60% then you can apply for job in good company otherwise not.
9th November 2016, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 78 in 10th 56.7 in intermediate 58.43 in B.Tech. Am I eligible to get job in a good company? I got a call letter from company I read the letter but there is no declaration about marks if the company is offering job according to talent I'm ready to give my interview I'm so much confused. Can you give me reply fast.

Yes, you are eligible to get a job in good companies with 58.43% marks in B.Tech. There are some top MNCs which will recruit the candidates with over 60% marks in SSC, HSC and Graduation. But many other companies recruit people with less than 60% marks in B.Tech. So you have to find those companies and apply to them for a job. The selection process consists of Written Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. So you should prepare well to clear the selection process. You should also good in communication to get a job in good companies.
9th November 2016, 07:23 PM
pruthvi12dba

Surely you are eligible to get a job in MNC companies.You have scored average percentage in your educational career.

* And you already received a call letter from company you can attend the interview first for experience purpose how the interview panel should be.
* After selections also they will informed the eligibility criteria if you attend well and scores good marks in all rounds means surely they will pick you.
* To avoid this confusion login in famous job portals and upload your resume and skills there.
* Job portals like Naukri,Monster,Indeed,TimesJob,Linkedin.
* They will check your profile and then you receive calls based on that.
* Be prepare for all rounds like Aptitude,GD,HR,Technical.
9th November 2016, 10:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to avail job in any good company having scored a minimum of 58.43% in your B.Tech course, there is no such problem in it. Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% to be eligible to sit for interview in various companies for any job post you are eligible for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?