24th April 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for placement in companies like Infosys, IBM and TCS after completion of BE with 57 percentage marks?

Sir please tell me that am I eligible for an placement for the companies like infosys ,IBM,TCS an more.....because my score in BE is just Na 57% till 3rd year and now I am a final year student of government college of engineering chandrapur but in 10 th and 12th is 68% and 84 %. So, please tell me that am I will be eligible for placement this year or not? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  2. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  3. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  4. Eligibility criteria for IBM and TCS
  5. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  6. Will I get qualified for companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM after scoring 8.5 CGPA with 59.9% in 12th?
  7. List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks?
  8. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  9. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will i be eligible to get placement in great companies such as Infosys, WIPRO, IBM?
  12. Eligibility criteria for placement in TCS and IBM like companies?
  13. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  14. What is the common IT Companies Campus Placement Eligibility Criteria?
  15. Information about off campus placement of TCS, HCL, IBM, DELL and Infosys?
  16. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys and IBM?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
26th April 2017, 12:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for placement in companies like Infosys, IBM and TCS after completion of BE with 57 percentage marks?

No, you are not eligible to get place in companies like IBM, TCS and Infosys companies with just 57% marks in Graduation.

There is a certain minimum eligibility criteria required and is given below.

>> Minimum Percentage required in 10th Class - More than 60% marks

>> Minimum Percentage required in 12th Class - More than 60% marks

>> Minimum Percentage required in Graduation - More than 60% marks

As you have secured less than 57% marks in Graduation, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to get placed in above mentioned companies.
26th April 2017, 01:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for placement in companies like Infosys, IBM and TCS after completion of BE with 57 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir please tell me that am I eligible for an placement for the companies like infosys ,IBM,TCS an more.....because my score in BE is just Na 57% till 3rd year and now I am a final year student of government college of engineering chandrapur but in 10 th and 12th is 68% and 84 %. So, please tell me that am I will be eligible for placement this year or not? Thank you!
You are not eligible for Infosys, IBM and TCS recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys, IBM and TCS are,

TCS=60%
Infosys=70%
IBM=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys, IBM and TCS recruitment.

Process of Infosys, IBM and TCS recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
26th April 2017, 12:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum marks required to get placed in companies like IBM, TCS is 60% and more marks throughout the academic career. To get placed in Infosys one needs to secure 60% marks in 10th, 12th and 70% marks in bachelor's degree.

You cannot apply with any pending backlogs and more than 2 years of educational gap are not acceptable. Good technical and communication skills are very important.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you may get placed in these companies.
26th April 2017, 05:59 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:

Sorry, you are not eligible for placement in companies like Infosys, IBM and TCS after completion of BE with 57% marks. The above mentioned companies required at least 60% marks in 10th, 10+2 and BE. Therefore, you are not eligible for placement in the above mentioned companies. You can apply to companies that recruit candidates with 57% marks in BE. After gaining some experience, you can move to the MNCs like Infosys, IBM, TCS etc. The selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
26th April 2017, 10:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The IT companies you have mentioned, ask for 60% marks throughout your academic career to appear for interview on campus or off campus.

You have got less than 60% marks in your BE, which is not according to the eligibility criteria. Hence, you have to try for some other companies, if you are a fresher.
6th May 2017, 01:52 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Indian IT MNCs have a cutoff percentage of at least 65% for recruitment. So in your case the 57% is a hindrance. If you could write improvement exams or perform well in your next semesters you can end up in good jobs.

Usually campus placements come around 7th semester. So care should be taken that your results are ready by that time.

Even if you miss the campus placements due to this eligibility conditions, study well for the exams such that once your BE course is over you caould search for better jobs.
11th May 2017, 08:13 PM
Ramji kumar225

Hi sir, i completed my engineering, course - instrumentation. With diploma based.so next which course i prefer either m.tech or mba..reply,
28th July 2017, 12:46 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

As per the eligibility criteria you are not eligible for getting job in MNC companies .

Eligibility criteria for MNC companies-
A candidate must be 12tg passed with minimum 60% of marks in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

Academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

A candidate should have basic knowledge of programming languages and a database.

You will get job in startup companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?