28th September 2021, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS I have gap between education to employment 16 months and 1st company to second company 14 months?

Iam completed by b.tech in 2015 I got my PC in aug 2015...I have joined NIIT Ifbi for post graduation of banking operations in SEP 2012 with job n 3 months internship in ICICI from Jan 2017....After that I left the company in Oct 2018....I joined in HDFC in Dec 2018....Now I have cleared my TCS interview...I am submitted my documents also...But is there any problem of my non continuous gap for BGC....Please answer

30th September 2021, 04:28 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS I have gap between education to employment 16 months and 1st company to second company 14 months?

If you have already cleared your interview, then they will call or mail you, if you are suitable for the post.
Sometimes gap and education is not given priority if you have experience in that field.
Candidates experience , expertise and knowledge is given preference.
30th September 2021, 05:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS I have gap between education to employment 16 months and 1st company to second company 14 months?

Am I eligible for TCS I have a gap between education to employment 16 months and 1st company to second company 14 months?

BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS with minimum 3 years of relevant experience post Qualification IT- Experience.
BSC Graduates with minimum of 3.5 years of relevant experience post qualification IT Experience.
Only Full-Time courses would be considered.
Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%).
30th September 2021, 05:33 PM
Msdhoni02

What type of job is offered in TCS to BCA candidate?

• IT Security.

• Web Developers.

• Programmers.

• Technical Support.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?