2nd July 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Among TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro which is better for freshers?

Hello
Can anyone tell me that out of
TCS, Wipro, Infosys & Cognizant,
which is better for the freshers to join??????
Please guide me

11th July 2014, 04:48 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Among TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro which is better for freshers?

TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro? Now a days Engineering candidates are finding it very difficult to get one job and now you have a choice of all these 4?? Great Probably this question cannot have a proper answer meaning we cannot give a proper reason stating one of them is good because all 4 companies deals with services and they share the same work nature.

So, what to be checked now for finding which one is good for you? Probably that will be your choice to be taken based on the points given below,

-> Which company calls you first? This will be one of the key thing which you can take in consideration cause the faster you join in the company the more you learn. TCS use to take a long time for calling in the fresh candidates so probably the other companies will get more preference in this.

-> Which company provides you the preference for Job location? Always tend to get into the company which is in your native so that you can be with your family and have a perfect work-life balance if not you need to make sure that you will make up your mind to settled down in some other place outside. This again depends on your interest.

-> Which company provides more learning? Probably this point you need to discuss and check out with your seniors who are already placed in these 4 companies. Just ask and get to know about there projects and the chances of learning more things based on there feedbacks you can take a call.

I need to give my own suggestion being in same software industry for quite a long time so, my preference for you will be Infosys or Cognizant. Reason being in both the places you will have good time to learn at the start and also you will get a project for sure to work on rather being in bench. Make sure you go through all the above points mentioned and then take my opinion on these 4 companies.
1st February 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Among TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro which is better for freshers?

i got selected in INFOSYS but i have 59.9% in bca till 4th sem...i am scared that they will send me offer letter or not as there eligibility is 60% for camps placement..pls tell me
6th February 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Among TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro which is better for freshers?

i got placed in both infosys and wipro..both are it..bt wipro agreement for 4years and providing M.tech , im completley to which company should i get into...someone suggest me a best option please..
7th October 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

We have selected in TCS, Infosys and cognizant. which is best for fresher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?