8th November 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Apprentice technical question papers for Tata Steel recruitment exam?

Hello
can you please provide me
Tata steel apprentise technical quation for exam????
please provide me as soon as possible
thank you in advance

30th April 2016, 06:56 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Apprentice technical question papers for Tata Steel recruitment exam?

For apprenticeship you need not to get into much details of any topic. Because TTA steel don't expect much from the fresher's as they also knows that what you know and what work you can do therefore after hiring TATA steel provide training for certain fixed duration.

So, what you need to do is to brush up all the basics of the course that you have studied throughout your engineering and focus more on the technical concepts rather than the practical concepts.

As this is the base of your interview success.
Following are the topics that I am mentioning you must go through in order to crack the interview;

1. Aptitude.
2. English speaking and writing.
3. Vocabulary.
4. Core subjects.

** Just prepare al these thins and apply for the internship by filling the internship form.
2nd June 2016, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Apprentice technical question papers for Tata Steel recruitment exam?

I want previous years apprentice question papers so that I can go through it and prepare myself..
6th July 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Is apprentice exam a multiple choice questions about question and answer type of paper
18th July 2019, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Please send me question paper of Tata apprentice exam on the basis of class 10th
19th August 2019, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Synonyms and synonyms under line the word
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?