17th September 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to appear in Insurance Sector Associate exam for 42 years old candidate?

Sir,
I have passed Licentiate exam and also I was enrolled for Associate exam. I have appeared for two papers but one of them cleared. Again I want to appear in Associate exam for Insurance Sector. Please let me know it will be benefited for me or not? If yes than how? At present I am of 42 years old.

13th May 2016, 05:44 PM
january2016

Default Re: Is it beneficial to appear in Insurance Sector Associate exam for 42 years old candidate?

See, according to you, you have cleared one paper out of two. And according to he examination rule both of the papers should be cleared.

So, you must try to follow the strategy to clear both the paper at once. As this will increase you chance to get into the job as soon as possible.

Otherwise you have to keep retaking of the exam because of one paper only, and you wont be able to clear it for long time.

So, my suggestion is to follow the strategy and get it cleared in one attempt only.

So, try to take it one more time.
15th December 2019, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to appear in Insurance Sector Associate exam for 42 years old candidate?

Dear, sir i am AM swapan Rajbhar. I want to clear my ic 72 exam .kindly sir provided previous year insurance institute of India ic 72 exam question paper. My mail [email protected].
Con-7872299460.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?