19th July 2016, 08:44 PM
kasireddy srikanth

Better courses to get Teaching/Software jobs for B.Sc(Computer Science) with B.Ed and MBA postgraduate?

I have completed B.Sc in Computer Science from Osmania University with one backlog that took two years gap. I am interested in Software jobs. I have qualified in B.Ed and MBA now. So please tell me which course I have to choose for better future? I am interested in both teaching and Software field. Please give me reply asap.

30th July 2016, 06:08 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Better courses to get Teaching/Software jobs for B.Sc(Computer Science) with B.Ed and MBA postgraduate?

You have 2 years of gap due to your backlog. So, this year gap is very critical which has been caused due to the backlog, which indirectly signify that you have negative approach toward your study.

Even after this also you can get a software job, no doubt in this. But, before that you have to struggle a lot for this.\
You need to give two most difficult answer for the question;

1. Why you got this backlog.
2. What makes you to take a long time to clear this backlog.

If you are able to give satisfactorily answer of the above question, then there can be chance for you to get into any of the job.
31st July 2016, 04:29 PM
january2016

Default Re: Better courses to get Teaching/Software jobs for B.Sc(Computer Science) with B.Ed and MBA postgraduate?

Course that you have studied is more than sufficient to get the job in the IT industry but the gap of 2 year is creating gap between you and the company.

You can do one thing, try to have master knowledge in any of the subject that you have studied too far. As this will help you to count your strong subject.

And then on this basis you can apply for the job.
Also try to brush up all the topics that you have in your course and don't forget to have practical on them.

And then apply for any company. You will get the job for sure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?