26th January 2023, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

BPharma career in regulatory affairs in ayurvedic company and allopathic company?

Hi sir/maam I am presently doing job in an ayurvedic company as trainee research executive in regulatory affairs. i did my b.pharm (passed out in june 2010). is this work experience useful for me if i join in an allopathic company in future(after 1 or 2 years)??
and i want to do PG diploma in regulatory affairs & clinical trials distance 1 yr degree. Is this qualification benefit to my career??
please clarify my doubts....

30th May 2023, 08:50 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: BPharma career in regulatory affairs in ayurvedic company and allopathic company?

Yes, your work experience in an Ayurvedic company is useful for you if you join an allopathic company in the future. Both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicine are regulated by the government, so you will have a good understanding of the regulatory process. You will also have experience working with clinical trials, which is a valuable skill in the pharmaceutical industry.
The PG diploma in regulatory affairs & clinical trials will also be beneficial to your career. This qualification will give you a deeper understanding of the regulatory process and clinical trials. It will also make you more marketable to employers in the pharmaceutical industry.
Here are some of the benefits of having a PG diploma in regulatory affairs & clinical trials:
  • Increased knowledge and understanding of the regulatory process
  • Increased knowledge and understanding of clinical trials
  • Increased marketability to employers in the pharmaceutical industry
  • Increased earning potential
If you are interested in a career in the pharmaceutical industry, I would recommend getting a PG diploma in regulatory affairs & clinical trials. This qualification will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?