25th February 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Com get job in YES Bank Limited? Eligibility criteria to get the job?

I am B.Com graduate and looking for jobs in Banks. I want to know can I get job in YES Bank Limited? Eligibility criteria to get the job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear for bank exams? What is the eligibility criteria followed for private banks?
  2. How to get Bank Clerk job for BCom(Accountancy) student?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get a job in Alpha Bank?
  4. What is the eligibility for Bank PO job?
  5. Can i get job in Bank after completing B.Com with 45% marks?
  6. Eligibility to get job in Bosch Limited for BE CSE? When to apply for job?
  7. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility for TCS joining after holding a backlog?
  9. Eligibility criteria to get job in NABARD? Can I get any relaxation as a handicapped student?
  10. Eligibility to get Bank job in GCC countries for distinct B.Sc(Statistics) holder? Helpful courses to get Bank job?
  11. How to get job in Islamic Development Bank, Gujrat being a private B.Com holder? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  12. Eligibility criteria to appear for Bank PO Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for job in Bhilai Engineering Corporation Limited for Mechanical engineer? Branches of this company in India?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria needed to apply for Bank Managers job?
  15. What to do to get job in IDBI after graduation? Eligibility criteria and educational qualification for various post?
  16. How to get PO job in Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited? Is there any vacancy?
  17. Marks required and eligibility criteria to get job in Dharnendra Agro Food Industries Limited after B.Sc Agriculture?
  18. Eligibility criteria for job after passing B.Com CA final year?
6th April 2018, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Com get job in YES Bank Limited? Eligibility criteria to get the job?

Yes, B.Com graduates are preferred for private banking sector job. Selection for low level jobs like clerk and other operations jobs are available for B.Com graduates.

For higher level jobs, management graduates are preferred. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview and your CV.
9th April 2018, 10:02 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Com get job in YES Bank Limited? Eligibility criteria to get the job?

Yes, being a B.Com graduate, you can apply for job in Yes bank. Candidates who have completed their graduation/post graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible for the same. The age of the candidates should be minimum 19 years and should not exceed 26 years (for graduate candidates) and 28 years for post graduate candidates. Candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying.

Add: 9th Floor, Discovery Of India Building,
Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli,
Mumbai – 400018, Nehru Centre
web: http://www.yesbank.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?