26th April 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Food Technology with two years experience get job in Haldiram? How do they select?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Food Technology and have two years of working experience. Can I get job in Haldiram? How do they select?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  2. Can I get a job as an organic chemistry after BSc in food technology? Can I do M.Tech after BSc in Food Technology?
  3. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  4. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  6. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  7. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  8. How to get a job after studying BSc Food Technology and B.Tech food technology?
  9. Job opportunities after B.Sc and diploma in Food Technology?
  10. Can I do MSc in food technology after doing BSc in CBZ?
  11. Any kind of government job in food and beverage service?
  12. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Are there any correspondence courses in food technology?
  14. what is the scope for food and technology?
  15. Job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Food Chemistry and Food Technology?
  16. How to do B.Tech in food technology after doing BSc in Food Technology
  17. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  18. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that?
28th April 2017, 12:07 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Food Technology with two years experience get job in Haldiram? How do they select?

Yes, you can get a job in Haldiram, basically recruitment is done by reference and very few vacancies are announced publicly.

However, I would suggest you to visit their official website and turn on notification regarding any job vacancies announced.

You will be notified once any vacancy is released and then can apply for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?