5th August 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in Google or Microsoft on the basis of my technical and programming skill?

I have no attractive resume ,but i am improving my technical skill as well as programming skill , can i apply for job on the basis of my skill.Is there is an criteria related with gap after 12th pass and before joining college.

14th October 2015, 10:22 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for job in Google or Microsoft on the basis of my technical and programming skill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have no attractive resume ,but i am improving my technical skill as well as programming skill , can i apply for job on the basis of my skill.Is there is an criteria related with gap after 12th pass and before joining college.
Yes, of course you can get Job in Google and Microsoft based on your Technical knowledge. However, it is mandatory that you must satisfy the educational qualification to get a job in Google or Microsoft. Both the educational qualification and Technical skill were considered at the time of Interview process.

- The important eligibility criteria which is needed for these companies is innovation means you must have to invent or build some project of your own, which will impress Google or Microsoft (or) You must have worked in some projects which are like Web Application, Desktop Application etc.

Official website -

www.google.co.in/about/careers
https://careers.microsoft.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?