2nd April 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend Infosys Interview with 69% in B.Sc(Computer Science)?

Hello Sir,
I am a B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate with 69%. Can I attend the interview of Infosys? I really want to attend but I don't know if I can or not? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend Infosys Interview with 69% in B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  5. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  7. Eligibility to attend Interview of Infosys and IBM for a candidate who has secured 70% in B.Tech?
  8. What is the gap between two attempts for Infosys placement?
  9. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for MCA student with 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 71% in BCA?
  11. Between Infosys and L&T Infotech On-campus Drives, which one should I attend?
  12. Sample placement papers for Infosys Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation?
  13. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview?
  14. How may I get last 10 year placement papers of infosys along with solutions? How to attend infosys placement?
  15. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  16. Tips to get through the rounds of the interview of Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Chances to attend Infosys Direct Interview for a candidate with 91.2% in 10th, 84.4% in 12th and 76% in B.E.?
  18. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
4th April 2016, 09:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend Infosys Interview with 69% in B.Sc(Computer Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate with 69%. Can I attend the interview of Infosys? I really want to attend but I don't know if I can or not? Please help me to know about this.
Yes, you are eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of Infosys recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
4th April 2016, 11:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely attend the recruitment drive of Infosys having a percentage of 69% in your B.Sc. course. The percentage asked by Infosys for B.Sc candidates is 60%. However, for some institutes, the eligibility percentage is raised to 65%. Since you meet both these criteria, so you are eligible for the recruitment drive of Infosys.
5th April 2016, 12:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,

The aspirant should have scored over 60% marks in all the examinations from 10th, 12th and Graduation. They should not have any active/standing arrears. The candidates should have excellent communication skills. So if you have scored over 60% marks in all the academic examinations then you are eligible for Infosys interview. The candidate has to appear for written test, technical and HR interviews for the selection. So you have to prepare well for the written test and interview. You can check the details in the Infosys website, the link is Click Here.
15th April 2016, 11:57 AM
Quantum reply

Eligibility criteria of Infosys-
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in class 10th and 12th.
In graduation generally they asked for 70% but in some colleges they allow 65% in graduation.
So it depends on their requirements and criteria.

There must not have any backlog.
2 years of academic gap is allowed not more than this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?