9th December 2016, 03:17 PM
tuyou

Can I get admission in Infosys after completing class 12th Science (PCB)? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Science (PCB) and after completing it I want to get admission in Infosys so I want to know can I get admission in Infosys after completing class 12th Science (PCB)? What is the procedure to apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIM after completing class 12th (PCM)?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing class 12th (PCB and IP)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  3. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply?
  4. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams?
  6. Can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture after completing class 12th (PCB)? Do I have to write an entrance exam for admission?
  7. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  8. How much should I score in class 12th (PCB) to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science being a SC Category candidate?
  9. How can I apply for admission in B.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths and Science)?
  10. How to seek admission in BSc forestry? I am studying in class 12th Bioscience
  11. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write for admission?
  13. Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?
  14. Can I apply for AIPMT after completing class 12th (Science) at the age of 17 years?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in IIT? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) course if secured 56.62% in 12th PCB? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Can I get admission in National School of Drama after completing class 12th Science?
  18. Can I pursue career in Architecture from Abroad after completing 12th from India? What is the procedure and which college should I apply for admission?
11th December 2016, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Infosys after completing class 12th Science (PCB)? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyou View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Science (PCB) and after completing it I want to get admission in Infosys so I want to know can I get admission in Infosys after completing class 12th Science (PCB)? What is the procedure to apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, it is not possible to get a job in Infosys after completion of 12th science. To get a job in Infosys, you have to pass B.E or B.Tech or MCA. Infosys is one of the leading software companies in India; it has branches in the cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Mumbai and Kolkata. The engineering graduates in Computer Science or ECE or Information Technology or Telecommunication are eligible for a Software Engineer post in Infosys. The candidates will be selected for the post through Written Test, Personal Interview and HR Interview.
28th June 2022, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Infosys after completing class 12th Science (PCB)? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

iam a pcb student [12 pass0 can i get job in infosys if i left maths in class 12 ?
1st July 2022, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir l am a science student who completed 12th standard can I get for time job in any company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?