24th March 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get HR course or job in a company?

Sir, I will complete my 12th now and I really want to do HR course after my 12th. I have my vocabulary skills and even communication skill and Grammar too very nice. So, can I get HR course or the job in the company?

25th March 2017, 06:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get HR course or job in a company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I will complete my 12th now and I really want to do HR course after my 12th. I have my vocabulary skills and even communication skill and Grammar too very nice. So, can I get HR course or the job in the company?

Yes, you can study HR degree course after completion of class 10+2. You can study BBA Human Resource Management course. It is very difficult to get a job with 12th qualifications in the HR profession. Those who have passed 10+2 with any stream from any recognized board are eligible for the course. Admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Only in some colleges the admission will be done through an entrance test. So you can study the Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management in various universitie in India like

Sikkim Manipal University - Website Link

CMJ University - Website Link

RNB Global University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?