21st July 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in CAPGEMINI being a B.Tech(Mechanical) student with one year gap?

Hello sir, I am B.Tech in Electronics Engineering student. I have 1 year gap in Engineering course due to medical reasons. Am I eligible to get job in CAPGEMINI?

Related Questions:
  1. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  2. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Wipro with a gap after 12th and in B.E. due to backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  5. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  6. Is there any interview by CapeGemini in coming month for B.Tech graduate?
  7. Are candidates with 1 year gap eligible for Capgemini on-campus recruitment? -- [New]
  8. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  9. What kind of job I will get if placed in Capgemini being an Electrical Engineer?
  10. Qualification required to get job in Capgemini for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  11. Latest question papers with solutions of CAPEGEMINI?
  12. What kind of job I will get in Capgemini after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. Job profile of Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  14. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.Tech to apply for CapeGemini and Accenture?
  15. A year gap will restrict me in getting a job?
  16. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have year gap in my studies?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  18. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for a trained Dot NET holder who has a gap of one year between 12th and B.Tech?
23rd July 2016, 11:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in CAPGEMINI being a B.Tech(Mechanical) student with one year gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Tech in Electronics Engineering student. I have 1 year gap in Engineering course due to medical reasons. Am I eligible to get job in CAPGEMINI?
Yes, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering candidates are eligible for Capgemini recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Capegemini is,

Capegemini= 60%

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Capegemini recruitment.

Selection process for Capegemini recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
29th July 2016, 04:42 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Can I get job in CAPGEMINI being a B.Tech(Mechanical) student with one year gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to get job in Capgemini although you have 1 year of educational gap.
As now a days one year of educational gap is considered by most of the company. So, you won't be facing any problem.

And one more thing, if you are applying for the company then few things you should keep in your mind

1. You must have 60% throughout your educational career that is 10th 12th
as well as Engineering.
2. You must not have any backlog in your final year of engineering.
3. You must clear your backlog till the final year (if any).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?