14th June 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in HCL Technologies if completed B.Tech in Software Engineering?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in Software Engineering
and I want to know that I can get job in HCL
Technologies or not? Kindly confirm me about this.
With Regards-
Reshma

Related Questions:
  1. List of software companies offering job for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  2. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  3. Which is better HCL Technologies or TVS Lucas?
  4. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  5. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  7. Salary package of a Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?
  8. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(EE) graduate? Eligibility to get job?
  9. Which company has better work culture and growth opportunity among HCL Technologies and TCS?
  10. Can I get job in Aricent, Infosys and HCL Technologies if secured 75.2% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 86.6% in B.Tech?
  11. Can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 56.83% in 10th, 71.6% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for MNC's after scoring 90%, 69% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  13. Being a girl candidate, is it suitable to work in HCL COMNET?
  14. Which company is better between TVS Lucas and HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  15. How will be the career of MCA course?
  16. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  17. Names of the private companies which hire ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
16th June 2015, 09:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in HCL Technologies if completed B.Tech in Software Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in Software Engineering
and I want to know that I can get job in HCL
Technologies or not? Kindly confirm me about this.
With Regards-
Reshma
You have completed B.Tech in Software Engineering so you are eligible for HCL Technology.

HCL Technology is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL Technology recruitment is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL Technology recruitment.
16th June 2015, 10:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in HCL Technologies if completed B.Tech in Software Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in HCL Technologies after completion of B.Tech in Software Engineering. The basic minimum educational qualification required in order to be eligible for appearing in HCL Technologies recruitment process is "B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ CSE/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ or in any equivalent stream" are eligible to appear in HCL Recruitment process. You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout your academics in order to be eligible and there must not be any arrears at the time of appearing in HCL Technologies Recruitment Process. Since you have completed Bachelor of Technology in Software Engineering, you are certainly eligible to get job in HCL Technologies. Try to good command over the below listed topics to ensure job selection.
* Quantitative Aptitude Skills
* Logical Ability
* English Language (Language Skills)
The selection process of HCL Technologies consists of Computer Based Test (Online Test), Technical Round and HR Round. So try to concentrate on above listed topics in order to get job in HCL Technologies.
17th June 2015, 09:36 AM
reconnect

HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian global IT services company.For getting Job in the HCL technologies you may fulfill the following criteria-

1-You may have 60% in 10th Boad Examination.
2-You may have 60% in 10+2 Boad Examination.
2-You may have minimum 60% throughout your 4 year of your B.tech.
17th June 2015, 12:57 PM
rocksabhijeet
Member+

Hi,
Firstly know what is HCL and how it deals.
HCL technology is an information technology and software services arm of the enterprises, providing internet infrastructure Solutions, faculties management and Infrastructure services, Network management system and IT hardware.

Scope for you---->
* You are a Btec student and completed software engineering , so you can try both in HCL infosystem and HCL technology.
* Your software development skill will help you in developing stable career here at HCL.
* Make sure you passed your Btec above 60 percentage.
* Also it is necessary that you must carry experience in software developing skills atleast for 5 years.
* Many times HCL offers internship for engineering students , you may apply for that to enter.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?