8th September 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job software company if I have completed 12th with 3 supplementary?

My 10th with 60% and 12th with 60% with 3 supplymentary and B.TECH through final year 80%? What is the minimum criteria followed to apply for the job? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in defence field if I am currently working in a software company?
  2. Which is the best software course to pursue after B.Tech for getting a good job in IT Company?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software company after scoring 83% in Diploma and 62% marks in BE?
  4. Can I get a job in software company if I have scored 55% in 12th?
  5. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
  6. How can I get job in any software company specially Accenture if completed B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?
  7. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in software company after scoring 59.3% marks in BE?
  9. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  10. Am I eligible to get a software job if I scored 60% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  11. Can I get a good job in software company after completing 10th with 67% in 12th, 49% in BCA?
  12. Can a candidate passed 12th by supplementary can appear in AIIMS 2017?
  13. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to get software job without coding with only 6 months experience? -- [New]
  15. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  16. What are basic needs to get job software company like TCS?
  17. What are the qualifications required to get a job in software company?
  18. Which stream should an ECE holder should choose for M.Tech between EC and CE if working in a Software company? Experience in a Software company will help to make my career bright?
12th September 2016, 09:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job software company if I have completed 12th with 3 supplementary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My 10th with 60% and 12th with 60% with 3 supplymentary and B.TECH through final year 80%? What is the minimum criteria followed to apply for the job? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on this as soon as possible. Thanks!
If you have cleared your backlogs then you are eligible for Software companies jobs.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?