26th September 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in software company if I have scored 55% in 12th?

I am a MCA pass out with 70%. I got 79% in 10th and 55% in 12th. Can I got job any software company for my qualification.? Can you please guide me on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can let me know the information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in software company? I have scored 84.5% in 10th
  3. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to get a software job if I scored 60% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  5. Can I get a good job in software company after completing 10th with 67% in 12th, 49% in BCA?
  6. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys company if I scored 62% in 10th and 47% in 12th?
  8. How can I get a job in Microsoft company? I have scored 73% in 10th and 67% in 12th
  9. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
  10. Am i eligible to get a job in good IT company with 54% in 10th, 65% in 12th, 74% in BCA and 75% in MCA? -- [New]
  11. How to get a job for software company after passing diploma in computer technology? I have scored 72%
  12. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  13. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
  14. Will I get a job in software company after doing M.A diploma and B.E CSE with 70%
  15. What should I do to get job as Software Developer having scored 81.6 in 10th, 91.8 in 12th and 76.7 in BE ?
  16. How get the software job in mnc company?
  17. Which software company do not consider 2nd division marks in 10th?
  18. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
26th September 2015, 12:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in software company if I have scored 55% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a MCA pass out with 70%. I got 79% in 10th and 55% in 12th. Can I got job any software company for my qualification.? Can you please guide me on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can let me know the information soon.
Your 12th standard marks is below 60% so you are not eligible for maximum software companies recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for IT companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.

But you can apply for Wipro, Syntel and Alumnus software recruitment.
27th September 2015, 12:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you will not be eligible for most of the software companies on account of your low score in 12th which is below 60% since most of the software companies ask for 60% or above. However, nothing to get disheartened, you need to work hard to overcome your weakness and once you get experienced you will definitely not have to look back and your past will not haunt you. You need to apply for companies which do not have 60% or more as the eligibility bar and get an employment opportunity. Even though it is a startup or small scale company, you should not worry much. Once you get experience and know your work well, you can easily switch for better package and companies. There are many small scale companies thriving in NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune. You should reach out for job opportunities in them and start your career.
22nd June 2016, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

I want to join in b.tech now I got 65% in 10th and 58% in inter in b.tech how much percent to eligible for best campanies in Hyderabad
23rd August 2016, 03:00 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

If you have less than 60% in your 12th standard, you will find some problem to get a job in big companies like TCS, CTS, INFOSYS, IBM etc. But you can always try for smaller companies and learn some skills and gain experience.
After 2 or 3 years you can be a better position because the learning opportunities is always high in smaller companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?