11th September 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat for the placement after completing B.Tech for 5 years?

In the 1st year, I have 9 subjects back so I could not take admission in 2nd year so I took readmission in 1st year so I can seat for the campus placement or not.If not so what can I do? Can you please suggest me the best way? I need a job soon. Thank you!

15th September 2017, 01:07 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a seat for the placement after completing B.Tech for 5 years?

If you have cleared all your back papers and currently you do not have any backlogs than you are very well eligible to get a job or to sit in campus placement drives.

A candidate must have minimum 55% of marks in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlogs

There should be not more than 2 years of academic gap.
If you are fulfilling the above criteria than you are very well eligible to get good job and to sit in company drives.
15th September 2017, 02:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat for the placement after completing B.Tech for 5 years?

Whether candidate is eligible or not eligible basically depends upon their educational qualification criteria. In general, B.E/ B.Tech lasts for about 4 years and candidates are required to complete their bachelor degree with in the specified time.

As you have taken 5 years to complete bachelor degree, you must first look into the basic educational qualification that is required.

>> There must not be any pending backlogs by the you appear in campus placements

>> Although you have taken 5 years, you must not have pending backlogs.

>> So there are some of the companies that recruitment candidates who have successfully completed their Graduation / B.E/ B.Tech.

>> If you have cleared all the 9 pending backlogs, then I can say that you may attend campus placements as they allow candidates from past 2 years candidates.
15th September 2017, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

At the time of campus placement, you should have completed the degree with minimum marks required and mustn't have any pending backlogs. Hence, you should fulfill the criteria before appearing for campus interview.

Performance in the interview is the most important and if you have good enough skills, then surely you will get a decent job.
15th September 2017, 10:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing like a seat for the placement after completion of B.Tech course. Candidates who are in final year or those who have passed B.Tech course are eligible to participate in the placement drives. For each company, there will be specified eligibility criteria to allow the candidates to participate in the recruitment drive. So, O suggest you to check the eligibility criteria required before attending any placement recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?