28th December 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IBM with CAT scorecard? Detailed information about IBM entrance exam?

Respected Sir
I am completed B.Com and want to work in IBM
what is the name of ibm entrance exam?
is cat eligible for ibm joining?
please let me know immediately

29th December 2014, 08:06 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I join IBM with CAT scorecard? Detailed information about IBM entrance exam?

IBM ENTRANCE EXAM:

No, it's not possible to apply for IBM with CAT score. To get a job in IBM as a fresher you need to apply for the job via Freshers Walk-in or through on campus and off-campus placement which would have three common rounds as follows,

-> Written aptitude test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

The common eligibility criteria asked to apply for IBM job is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

So, if you satisfy all the above eligibility criteria then you can apply for the job in IBM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?