22nd August 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I open school after M.A education?

Can I open a school or any educational institute after completing M.A. education. Also, can I apply for any subject teacher through CTET.

31st August 2016, 04:52 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Can I open school after M.A education?

Yes, you can open school or any small educational institution after completion of M.A.
As for opening a bigger institution you can also open it at your M.A degree but you need to have a lot of political approach for the same.

So, for smaller educational institution it is alright to go with. Ans yes, you can apply for the subject teacher through CTET but do remember one thing, don't get involved in too many works at the same time.
31st August 2016, 05:32 PM
monu2681992

For opening a school or any educational institution you need to have proper documentation as well as permission from the government to open it in the respective area.

Also your educational institution must be accredited by any governing body like: AICTE UGC or similar to like this.

Yes, you can apply for the CTET entrance exam.
make sure you have all the information as well as complete document for opening educational institution, as if anything will miss then it will be a problem for you only.
1st September 2016, 02:05 PM
adityasingh89

Yes, you can open school after M.A. education.
It needs certain things meanwhile, like:
  • Registration in Block Office and Secretariat
  • Affiliation from any board
  • Sound Capital
etc.

You can teach also, but in the matter of CTET, you need to qualify eligibilty criteria of CTET, in which you will have to do B.Ed according to the class group you want to teach.
All eligibility information are available at http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/eligibility.aspx

Check it out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?