19th October 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can Software Developer do MBA? If yes then from where I can do I am living in Mumbai vashi where I can fo MBA TO GET good salary?

Can software developer do MBA ? If yes then from where I can do to get good and good salary something about 1 lack per month ?and what we can do additional courses after doing Software developer course? Note :-I AM NKT ASKING SOFTWARE ENGENDERING I AM ASKING ABOUT CAN A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER DO MBA OR NOT?

21st October 2021, 07:59 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Software Developer do MBA? If yes then from where I can do I am living in Mumbai vashi where I can fo MBA TO GET good salary?

Career path after MBA
Of course, strong technical skills are must if you want to climb up. However they are not enough to get you to CTO.
As companies these days hire executive officers who have excellent technical skills and strong business acumen.

Top MBA colleges in Mumbai Vashi
Times Business School

Institute of Business Management Studies

ICFAI Group

Evolve Business School etc
21st October 2021, 03:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Software Developer do MBA? If yes then from where I can do I am living in Mumbai vashi where I can fo MBA TO GET good salary?

Yes a software developer can do MBA.
Software engineer should get an MBA for the following reasons:-

> To increase his monthly and lifetime income.

> Doing MBA is one way to move work in life and show that you are special/ different/ intelligent.

an increasing number of aspiring leaders in the IT industry are now seeking a to increase their understanding of how the world of technology and business come together to achieve over all organisational goals.

List of colleges:-

> GNVS Institute of Management
> SPJIMR - S.P Jain Institute of Management and research
> Jankidevi Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
> ASM's of Management and computer studies
22nd October 2021, 08:31 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,all graduate students can do MBA.

In, Mumbai there are other of MBA colleges are available.

But if you want to do MBA then better try to crack entrance exams like CAT, MAT XAT etc..

Once you crack these exams you will be able to take admission in best MBA colleges of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?