22nd August 2018, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get permanent job for Software Engineer Intern in Siemens?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for Software Engineer Intern in Siemens. I would like to know that if I join this company as a Software Engineer Intern then what are my chances to join permanently in this company?

2nd March 2023, 01:39 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Chances to get permanent job for Software Engineer Intern in Siemens?

Typically, the chances of being hired permanently after completing an internship depend on several factors such as your performance during the internship, availability of open positions in the company, and the company's policies regarding hiring interns. However, many companies, including Siemens, offer internships with the intention of hiring interns for permanent positions if they perform well and meet the company's requirements. Therefore, if you work hard and demonstrate your skills and abilities during your internship, there is a good chance that you could be considered for a permanent position at Siemens. It's always a good idea to communicate with your supervisor or HR representative during your internship to express your interest in a permanent position and to ask about the company's hiring policies. Good luck with your application!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?