15th February 2016, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Change of department in HCL BPO after getting selected?

i have selected as technical voice support in hcl bpo,,,,thy tld 6months agreement,,,after thet will thy change me,to software side,,,,surely will thy change me,,or else thy will check the performance

13th April 2016, 05:22 PM
january2016

Default Re: Change of department in HCL BPO after getting selected?

Performance is the foremost thing which is checked firstly. And let me tell you that in MNC, employees are tested based on their performance and the advantage the company is getting from him.
So, you can say that, performance is directly proportional to the promotion, salary increment and all.

you need to work on your performance. Moreover your job profile will be same till one year after one year you will get the actual designation. But, if they are saying of 6 months, then you can only hope for the best.

If this will happen then it will be good for you only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?