8th November 2022, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Cleared TCS interview but detained twice during engineering. Will I receive the offer letter or not?

Hi my name is Ahmed I have cleared all the rounds of interview on feb 6th,,I have more than 60% in 10th,12th and my engineering and I also have an experience of 3 yrs ,,but unfortunately I was detained twice ,,in my engg,and I took 1 year to clear one back log after the course completion ,,I have not received the offer letter why is it so ?

30th December 2022, 07:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cleared TCS interview but detained twice during engineering. Will I receive the offer letter or not?

Yes, you will certainly get the offer letter, if you have given your best in the interview and the HR is satisfied with your answers as companies are looking for good candidates who can learn the process quickly and perform well on job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?