25th December 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

In which company I can get low work pressure between Capgemini and Accenture? Where I can get good C language training? Possibility to migrate from Accenture to Capgemini?

Sir,
I have got an offers from both companies which are Capgemini and Accenture. My main aim is that work pressure should be low and I am an Electrical Engineer. So I need good training in C Language. Which has a better work life balance?? Moreover after 3 years of work, can I be able to leave one company and join the other? For example, can I leave Accenture and join Capgemini after 3 years? Is it possible?

12th January 2016, 10:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which company I can get low work pressure between Capgemini and Accenture? Where I can get good C language training? Possibility to migrate from Accenture to Capgemini?

Both Accenture and Capgemini are very good companies and are the leader in the IT services. So you can choose any one of them as per your personal convenience. As per the statistics and reputation in the market, Accenture enjoys a better work culture as well as perks and benefits. Hence Accenture would be a better option. However, the main thing is the work culture is more dependent on the project assigned to you. It is necessary that you will be trained in one technology and you have to work in that irrespective of the company you choose.
Yes, you can switch from Accenture to Capgemini or vice versa after three years of service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?