22nd April 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Which company to select between L&T and Wipro?

Hi,

I have 7 years of experience & I got offer from L&T (their IES group) & Wipro in Bangalore. Which is better? I am getting 7.2 L in L&T stock option and 7.5L in Wipro. I am presently in Chennai with 6L salary with a small company. Is it worth? Also can someone explain the L&T stock option benefits/pitfalls.

Thanks in advance,
Moorty

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Wipro after passing B.Sc Computers in 2016?
  2. What is the difference between Wipro and Wipro Excel company? Which one to join?
  3. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Software Engineering) final year student?
  4. How Wipro company selects students in Technical Level in universities?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in Wipro after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. What kind of allowances is offered by Wipro for MS candidates? Salary package after completing MS in Wipro?
  7. Should I opt for Wipro which is providing PG course along with job or go for higher studies being woman?
  8. Can I get job in other company if haven't get promotion in Wipro?
  9. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  10. How to know that I have selected having cleared Wipro wista Exam and submitted Marks Sheets?
  11. Detailed information about Wipro Technologies? Can I get promotion under this company?
  12. Is Wipro not a good company for freshers?
  13. Any jobs available for me after scoring 57% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if I have completed my graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University in distance mode?
  15. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  16. How can I prepare to crack Wipro WASE On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 85% in 10th, 59% in PU and 78% in B.E?
  18. After scoring 58% in ECE how can I get a job?
23rd April 2016, 01:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company to select between L&T and Wipro?

Both Wipro as well as L&T are very good companies. However, if you compare both the companies in the IT services field, Wipro will definitely have an edge over it. Since you are experienced, so it is better for you to opt for the job offer which is giving you a better package, moreover, it is from Wipro. Hence you should go for Wipro unless you have any personal inconveniences. L&T stock option benefit means you will be given a certain percentage of stocks of L&T in your salary package. This means if there is growth of L&T in stock market, your income will grow and if there is decline, your income will get decreased.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?