19th January 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better for the placement between B.Pharmacy and B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Which courses are better for good placement B.Pharm or B.Tech biotechnology? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  2. What courses can I do after getting PGECET rank for biotechnology?
  3. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  5. Which course is better for the placement between B.Pharmacy and B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  6. How can I take B.Pharmacy after completing my MPC?
  7. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  8. B.Pharmacy BIPC stream counseling date?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  10. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  12. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  14. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Exams for which a Btech in Biotechnology student can appear?
  16. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  17. What is the scope of biotechnology and microbiology? Which are the best colleges for this? Is there any guarantee for 100% placement?
  18. What should I do after B.Tech? Which institution is the best for GATE from placement point of view?
25th January 2016, 08:47 PM
january2016

Default Re: Which course is better for the placement between B.Pharmacy and B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Going for B.Tech biotechnology is the best course to be pursued if you are pursuing it in the medical science field. As B.Tech biotechnology has a better job opportunity as compared to other sector of the job in the medical science.
By completing your course in B.Tech biotechnology you have the following option to get the job profile ;

1. Doctor.
2. Physician.
3. Druggist.

** Even the income in the above mentioned field is also too good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?