30th June 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course to take after B.Tech in IT - CISCO or Microsoft certification?

I have completed my B.Tech in IT. I want to do networking course. But i am confused which course to take- cisco or microsoft certification.

Related Questions:
  1. How to secure my career being a candidate of IT?
  2. What are the job chances after CISCO certification?
  3. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  4. From where to get GATE study material?
  5. Which courses can I do for a better job placement after B.Tech IT?
  6. Which company is the best for my training after 3rd year? Which course can I do while doing summer training?
  7. Best institute in Delhi for winter training in ASP .NET
  8. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
  9. From where to do training in Lucknow? Criteria to be fulfilled?
  10. What is the qualification required for CCNA course
  11. How to apply for MicroSoft certification in .NET? Best course in MicroSoft for career?
  12. How to make a a good career after MCA? I don't have much knowledge of programming languages
  13. In which programme I should apply for Summer Training programme for better future being a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? From which City I will do Training programme?
  14. List of good courses after Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After doing BSc with Chemistry how to enter in Network field?
  16. From which place to get training either institute or industry? Good training institutes and industries in Delhi for ECE?
  17. Which are the good computer networking courses? I am a CSE student
  18. Any colleges offering Networking Engineering in PG in Distance or Regular? How to get a seat in foreign to pursue MS?
1st July 2015, 11:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take after B.Tech in IT - CISCO or Microsoft certification?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for certification courses after completion of your B.Tech course. Your quest of learning is really appreciable. Since you are interested in networking field, so you should go for certification of CISCO rather than Microsoft. This is because CISCO is the leader in the field of networking and most of the companies prefer or ask for CISCO certification. If you have the opportunity of pursuing CISCO certification then go for it, otherwise you can go for Microsoft certification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?