24th May 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff pH score required to attend Apostek Software Developer Interview for CSE graduate?

Hello Sir,
I have done B.Tech(CSE) and I want to attend Apostek Software Developer Interview. Kindly let me know what pH score is needed to attend this interview? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd. Software Developer Interview?
  2. Can I become a Software Developer in Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd. with 67% in B.Tech while having proficiency in Java? -- [New]
  3. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Developer in IBM?
  4. Companies offering Software Developer post to CSE graduate in India?
  5. Software Developer or Software Tester, which one has wide scope for CSE graduate?
  6. What is Probation period acquired for Software Developers in Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd.? -- [New]
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Amazon Software Developer Engineer Off-Campus Interview?
  8. Should I do any short term course to become a Software Engineer being a CSE graduate?
  9. Detailed information about private sector jobs other than Software Developer for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  10. Should I do B.Tech CSE to become a software developer?
  11. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for Software Developer post?
  12. Consultancies in Bangalore which provides Software Developer job for B.E.(CSE) fresher?
  13. How to get a job after BCA?
  14. Job Opportunities for BE Freshers in IT Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to attend Accel Frontline Global IT Services Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Interview being a 29 years old CSE graduate?
  16. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  17. What is the role of Software Developer in any MNC?
  18. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
25th May 2016, 07:44 PM
january2016

Default Re: Cutoff pH score required to attend Apostek Software Developer Interview for CSE graduate?

Ph score depends on the organization you are taking test from. As different organization has different ph score for the same marks.
So, you need to check the ph Score for that particular organization, and before that it is important to check that at how much marks a particular company is hiring a candidate.
So, if you will get to know the marks then on that basis you can calculate your ph score.

So, at the end of the day marks matters and not the ph score. ph score is just a deadline or the level to distinguish that a student is eligible or not.
26th May 2016, 07:36 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Cutoff pH score required to attend Apostek Software Developer Interview for CSE graduate?

pH score that is needed to get in to this company is of 350 pH+ as in this pH yo will be recommended or will be considered for the campus drive recruitment procedure, other wise you won't be considered for the further campus drive recruitment procedure.

So, you must ave that much of minimum score to be eligible. Apart from this you must be technically sound and be updated to all the technical news.

For the freshers this is much than sufficient.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?