1st October 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about VmWare and Windows Administration? Why both are important to get job in Wipro?

Hello Sir,
I came to know that Wipro is going to conduct Interview for any graduate in Bangalore. But I also came to know that they require VmWare and Windows Administration holder. I haven't heard about this two. Can you tell me what are these? And why this is important for Wipro?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about job along with studies in Wipro WASE program?
  2. Job descriptions of Windows Administrator in Wipro? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about Wipro Technologies? Can I get promotion under this company?
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?
  5. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?
  6. Detailed information about Training, Food and Accommodation offered in Wipro to its employee?
  7. What is the average percentage required for private jobs in electronics and communication
  8. Detailed information about Wipro Infotech Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  9. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Software Engineering) final year student?
  10. Person after clearing the backlog can get an opportunity to work in Wipro?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro being a B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  12. How to do software job in WIPRO after doing BSc computers?
  13. When will I receive the Call Letter from wipro if got selected for Wipro WASE program?
  14. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Financial Administration (EPA-05) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  17. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Personnel Administration (EPA-04) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Placement papers and important topics for preparation of Wipro Off-campus aptitude test?
29th January 2016, 09:58 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Detailed information about VmWare and Windows Administration? Why both are important to get job in Wipro?

Yes, wipro is going to conduct Interview for any graduate in Bangalore. And you have golden opportunity to apply for the same.
Yes, they require VmWare and Windows Administration holder. Because, these days they have the huge demand of Network administrator or LINUX administrator.

So, before applying to the job, you must go through the job description mentioned in the catalog.
As of now these are the areas in which wipro are hiring.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?